Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LOTS OF MONKEY BUSINESS!






That is just what went on at my very first party...my baby shower. My Aunt Romie put the shindig on and it was a blast! Thanks Auntie Romie! I got lots of Awesome items and thank everyone for their generosity and attendance! Thank you thank you thank you. :) Attached are some pictures from this special day, check 'em out!
I have another party on Sat. at my Aunt Theresa's and I can not wait!
At 34 weeks on Thursday and another Doc. appt. Watch Out World Garrett Shirley is about to tear it up!
-GWS

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a GREAT time! I have something for you too! I will just have to get your address again and send it I guess. We love the bedroom decorations. Last time we were at Babies R Us the Pop Monkey collection is what we picked for if we get the all clear from the doc. SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish that I could have been there baby Garrett. I can't wait to meet you! Give Mommy a hello kick from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liz I already kick my mommy at least 50 times a day and really mean it! :)

    ReplyDelete