Sunday, March 29, 2009

At 35 Weeks...





Sat. March 21st, I had another fun filled party and got a ton more cool stuff! Mommy and Daddy were way excited to say the least! I hope there is still room for me in my nursery when I arrive.

Thank you Aunt Theresa for hosting the event and to everyone who helped out, it turned out fabulous. A few pictures of the event were added for your viewing entertainment.

Mom has been to the doc twice now since the last blog was written, now we have to go every week since it is getting closer. Mom found out on Thursday last that I am breech, still time for me to do what they want me to do but I am undecided due to my comfort level at this time! We will have to see what I decide. Doc says we will do another ultrasound on Thursday, April 2nd to check out the scenario.

One last big event happened this past week and it is that Mommy and Daddy completed there 6 week baby course. Congrats to the graduates, now hopefully I will be in more baby educated hands!

Soon to be appearing on the scene,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment