Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Due Date

Mommy went to the doctor on the 8th and doc. moved my expected delivery date to April 30th, however I am not sure if I will arrive on this date or not, I am very indecisive. Our next appointment is on Feb. 5th.

Last week Mommy registered us at St. John's, where I plan on being born. She and Daddy also registered for a class at St. John's that starts in Feb, the class will teach Mommy and Daddy about my birth, taking care of me and feeding me.

As far as my nursery goes, Mommy and Daddy have purchased my furniture, but not all of it has arrived yet. Daddy is still working on the wall in my nursery so soon as that gets completed we are ready to roll. About a week ago, Aunt Ann gave Mommy and Daddy a ton of cool stuff from my cousins that I will get to use too. Thank you Taylors! Mommy started to register for me online at Babies-R-Us, but after being in the store this weekend she may have to revamp her list.

Talk to everyone soon,
Garrett

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Nothing is better than a moved up due date!! How exciting! If you come in the end of April you will be sharing a birthday month with lots of friends!! (Really lots Noelle, Tristan, Olivia, Isabelle, Noah... I am sure the list goes on! :):) )

    ReplyDelete