Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It has been awhile...

This Blog was about the pregnancy of Garrett and then things got a little crazy! Garrett is now 1 1/2 and I am attempting to Blog about our Family now!

As the summer comes to an end and I find myself freaking out about the cold months to come and just how it sucks to be in the indoors with a toddler we are spending every waking moment outside. Luckily we have a big backyard and tons of parks to go to...this is what we do most often.

Ryan and I are spending other free time (Garrett's non wakeful times) working on the house and yard...an endless task but at the same time is enjoyable. Ryan is loving the fact that he gets to see Garrett much more due to his job being so close to our house.

For Halloween this weekend Garrett is going to be a Lion (a rental from his niece/nephew). He wore it this weekend at his Grandma and PePa's House in Kinmundy. I will try and post pictures soon. He had a great time there playing with his cousins, on the tractors and with the Goats and Chickens (hilarious to watch).

Hope I can keep up with the blogging...I think this is a good start! Loving the weather and hoping it never ends. -Jen

1 comment: